Our 36" square bowl style fire pit insert is the most popular size and will accommodate most any size outdoor area. The square bowl style pan help with media retention and comes standard with a lip around the pan to support the fire pit burner inside the surround enclosure. It comes fully assembled with 250K BTU of flame power and ready to be dropped into your custom surround enclosure or existing masonry pit. All you will need is a gas line and and A/C power to bring your outdoor living space alive. If you need help sizing your pit or any other questions give us a call.
Offered with a optional standard on/off remote control or variable flame height hi/lo remote control. The on/off remote simply turns the fire on and off and the variable flame height hi/lo remote will turn the fire on/off and allow you to adjust the flame height from the remote. Variable flame height models also come with Bluetooth technology integrated into system for added convenience of smartphone fire pit control. If you do not want a remote we offer a standard wired wall switch or an outdoor electronic timer.
Comes standard with our patented Penta style fire ring burner with staggered burner ports for a better flame pattern and a more significant flame presence with a raised center hub above burner to reduce risk of water in valve or gas line. One of the best things about our fire rings is that we precision drill the holes in the burner and the competition punches their holes creating an inconsistent flame. The Penta Burner design also requires less fuel to deliver the same flame height versus other fire rings resulting in lower cost to operate. It's designed to deliver a more robust campfire effect with a very tall centered flame. This is accomplished by utilizing holes drilled at the 3 and 12 o'clock positions of the stainless steel tubing for a broader flame.
- 30 inch maximum center flame height
- 36" square bowl style pan made from 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 30" Penta style stainless steel fire ring burner with .065" wall thickness
- Innovative raised hub design - reduces unwanted water
- Uniform & full flame from edge-to-edge
- Lower profile design requires less media
- 16 gauge stainless control valve box
- Flame sensing automatic gas shutoff
- Remote control, wall switch or electronic wall timer operation
- Variable flame height remote control models come with smartphone fire pit control with Bluetooth technology integrated into system
- 250,000 total BTU output
- State of the art hot surface ignition system available in 24 volt or 120 volt
- Constructed of 304 stainless
- Optional vinyl covers to protect from debris and weather
- Optional lava rock to disperse the gas creating a realistic flame (Requires 150 Lbs)
- Optional decorative glass media (Requires 135 Lbs)
- Optional outdoor fire pit log sets
- Optional high capacity flexible gas connectors
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Why Our Fire Pits Are Better Than Most
Gas Fire Pit Controls Explained
What To Know When Building A Fire Pit Enclosure
Fire Pit Clearances
If using one of our variable flame height fire pits, download the HPC Fire App for you Apple or Android Smart Phone and control via Bluetooth.