Gas Grill Recipes Page 2
Stuffed Chicken Breast:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 lb Brie Cheese
- 20 Wet Toothpicks
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut a large opening in each breast to create a pocket. Place piece of brie inside chicken pocket.
- Flatten chicken pocket by pressing on it with the flat side of a large cutting knife. Close pocket with wet toothpicks. Three toothpicks per breast should be enough. Just before grilling, season the chicken with salt and pepper and lightly baste with oil.
- Grill chicken, toothpicks up for 12-14 minutes, turning once. Baste with oil when you turn over.
- Serve this Stuffed Grill Chicken Recipe with your choice Salsa on the side.
Grilled Chicken & Vegetables: Serves: 4
Cooking Time: 16 to 20 minutes
- 1 REYNOLDS HOT BAG, regular size
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil or 1 tsp (5mL) Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Each salt and pepper
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 cups Each yellow squash and zucchini slices
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup Shredded MOZZARELLA or PARMESAN cheese
Place bag on baking sheet for transporting to grill. Combine water and flour; pour into Hot Bag. Stir basil with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken in Hot Bag in an even layer. Sprinkle in half of the basil mixture. Layer vegetables over chicken and sprinkle in remaining basil mixture.
To seal, double fold open end of bag. Leave bag on baking sheet when transporting to and from the grill. Slide bag onto grill and cook, covered, for 16-20 minutes. Remove bag from grill and place on baking sheet. With oven mitts, cut open bag using a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top, allowing steam to escape. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Grilled Chicken Marinade:
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Marinate Time: 2 hours
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Ingredients for the Marinade:
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Rice Wine
- 1/4 tsp Chili Paste
- 2 Bananas, halved and skewered lengthwise
- 4 Long Pineapple Spears, skewered
- 1/4 cup Cream of Coconut
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/4 cup Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp. Brandy
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Pinch Chinese 5-Spice (can be found in Chinese markets or specialty stores)
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- Combine marinade ingredients. Let chicken breasts marinate (in marinade mixture only) for a couple of hours in the fridge before grilling. Combine the sate sauce ingredients.
- Grill chicken breasts on well-oiled grill at high heat for approximately 10-15 minutes, turning as necessary.
- Brush chicken breasts on both sides with sauce a couple of minutes before taking chicken off the grill. Note: Do not brush the chicken with the sauce any earlier; the sugar content in the mixture will burn and char before the chicken is ready to be removed.
- Place banana and pineapple spears on wooden skewers (that have been soaked to prevent burning), and grill on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Take chicken breasts and fruit spears off the grill and arrange on stir-fry bed. Use colorful garnish on your presentation platter; some great ideas are hot red peppers and cilantro.