This is the all new RCE-391A Rinnai vent free gas fan convection heater like the older Silent Servant, suitable for homes, apartments, and condominiums, residential or commercial setting; modular/mobile home approved; forced combustion, forced convection fan convector
- 99.9% Efficient
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet
- Modulating Technology
- Programmable Thermostat
- Child-Safety Lock
- Digital, Adaptive Control
- Electronic Ignition - No Pilot Light
- On Board Self-Diagnostics for Easier Maintenance
- Tilt Switch
- Push-Button, Electronic Ignition
- Rinnai Model Numbers: RCE-391A-N (Natural gas) RCE-391A-P (Propane)
- Gas Rate Input (BTU/hour) Low - 5,500 Low - 10,000 High
- Electrical Connection: AC 120V, 60 Hz, 25 watts
- Gas Connection: 1/2 inch Female NPT
- Combustion System: Ceramic Burner
- Ignition System: Electronic spark ignition
- Fan CFM Output: Low: 67.8 High: 97.8
- Temperature Settings: Low (LO): minimum combustion 60° - 80° F in 2° increments High (HI): maximum combustion
- Temperature Control: Electronic thermostat
- Weight 22 Lbs
- Clearance from Combustibles: Side: 2 inches, Top: 2 inches, Front: 30 inches, Back: 2 inches, Bottom: 0 inches
- Noise Level Low-28dB High-38dB
- Warm Air Outlet: Bottom front louvers
- Maximum Installation Elevation: 2,000 Feet
- Overheat Switch: The appliance will automatically shut down when the appliance exceeds a predetermined temperature.
- Flame Failure Device: The appliance will automatically shut down if the burner flame is extinguished.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor: If the oxygen level in the room drops below a preset limit, this sensor disables the gas supply to the heater.
- Tilt Switch: If the heater is knocked over, the tilt switch will disable the gas supply. The fan will continue to purge. Convection fan continues to run after burner shutdown to cool internal parts.
- Child Lock: Prevents inadvertent operation.
- Power Failure: The appliance will disable the gas supply if it loses electrical power.
- Fuse: The electrical circuits are protected by a fuse. When the 5 amp fuse blows, the heater will not operate until the 5 amp fuse is replaced.
Attention: This appliance is intended for supplemental heating only. The International Fuel Gas Code Standard 620-6 “Prohibited Use” states that “One or more unvented room heaters shall not be used as a sole source of comfort heating in any dwelling”.