The 30" Golden Oak model vent-free log set is a nice size for larger fireplaces. The Golden Oak was designed to used as a vent free log set but can be used as vented log set if desired. The log set comes with everything you will need including the hand painted ceramic refractory logs molded from real wood and G9 series glowing ember burner.
The Golden Oak log sets are available in three different control valve options; Manual Control, Remote Ready and Variable Flame Remote. Manual control models simply have a knob that allows you to turn the fire up and down. Remote ready models are equipped with a millivolt control valve and come with a simple on/off remote control and have a standing pilot light. Variable Flame remote models allows you to vary the flame height from high to low and anywhere in between from the included remote control. The variable remote will also turn the gas logs on and off as well. Please select control type before adding to cart.
To learn more about the different control types click here.
- Control Valve Choices: Manual Control, Remote Ready Millivolt, Or Variable Flame Height
- Remote Ready Millivolt Models Come With Basic On/Off Remote Control
- Variable Flame Height Models Come With Hi/Lo Variable Flame Remote Control
- Decorative Lava Rock To Go Around Burner
- Glowing Ember Material & Bryte Coals
- 30" Golden Oak Ceramic Refractory Log Set
- G9 Series Burner System
- Flexible Gas Line Connector Kit
- Custom Log Grate
- ODS Safety System
- No Electricity Required
- Lifetime Warranty On Ceramic Refractory Log Set
- 10 Year Warranty On Burner
- 1 Year Warranty On Gas Valve, Pilot Light Assembly & Remote Controls
- BTU Rating: 36,000 BTU On High & 21,000 BTU On Low
|Minimum Fireplace Opening Required
|20 Inch Log Sets
||Front Width 26"
||*Rear Width 22"
|24 Inch Log Sets
||Front Width 30"
||*Rear Width 22"
|30 Inch Log Sets
||Front Width 34"
||*Rear Width 26"
|*Rear width is based on minimum depth