From the RH Peterson Real Fyre collection this 24 inch Foothill Oak is a uniquely designed vent-free gas log set. The hidden controls keep it even more realistic so you don't see the control knobs in the front like other log sets. The Foothill Oak was designed to used as a vent free log set but can be used as vented log set if desired. The log set comes with everything you will need including the designer Foothill Oak hand painted ceramic refractory logs molded from real wood and G19 series glowing ember burner.
The Foothill Oak log sets are available with two different control valve options; Variable Flame Remote and Electronic Ignition Remote. Variable Flame remote models allows you to vary the flame height from high to low and anywhere in between from the included remote control. The variable remote will also turn the gas logs on and off as well. The Electronic Ignition models come with a variable flame height thermostat remote control that will allow you to turn the pilot light on and off, set a room temperature and also adjust the flame height. Please select control type before adding to cart.
To learn more about the different control types click here.
- Control Valve Choices: Variable Flame Height Or Electronic Ignition Control Valve
- Variable Flame Height Models Come With Hi/Lo Variable Flame Remote Control
- Electronic Ignition Models Come With Variable Flame Height Thermostat Remote Control
- Decorative Lava Rock To Go Around Burner
- Glowing Ember Material & Bryte Coals
- 24 Inch Foothill Oak Ceramic Refractory Log Set
- 24 Inch G19 Series Burner System
- Flexible Gas Line Connector Kit
- Custom Log Grate
- ODS Safety System
- No Electricity Required
- Lifetime Warranty On Ceramic Refractory Log Set
- 10 Year Warranty On Burner
- 1 Year Warranty On Gas Valve, Pilot Light Assembly & Remote Controls
- Natural Gas BTU Rating: 40,000 BTU On High & 28,000 BTU On Low
- Propane Gas BTU Rating: 34,000 BTU On High & 26,000 BTU On Low
|Minimum Fireplace Opening Required
|18 Inch Log Sets
||Front Width 24"
||*Rear Width 22"
|24 Inch Log Sets
||Front Width 30"
||*Rear Width 24"
|30 Inch Log Sets
||Front Width 34"
||*Rear Width 26"
|*Rear width is based on minimum depth