The large 42" square gas fire pit insert is an excellent feature for large outdoor areas. It comes fully assembled with 400K BTU of flame power and ready to be dropped into your custom surround enclosure or existing masonry pit. All you will need is a gas line and and A/C power to bring your outdoor living space alive. If you need help sizing your pit or any other questions give us a call.
Offered with a optional standard on/off remote control that turns the fire pit on and off. If you do not want a remote we offer a standard wired wall switch or an outdoor electronic timer.
Comes standard with our patented Penta style fire ring burner with staggered burner ports for a better flame pattern and a more significant flame presence with a raised center hub above burner to reduce risk of water in valve or gas line. One of the best things about our fire rings is that we precision drill the holes in the burner and the competition punches their holes creating an inconsistent flame. The Penta Burner design also requires less fuel to deliver the same flame height versus other fire rings resulting in lower cost to operate. It's designed to deliver a more robust campfire effect with a very tall centered flame. This is accomplished by utilizing holes drilled at the 3, 9, and 12 o'clock positions of the stainless steel tubing for a broader flame.
- 30 inch maximum center flame height
- 42" square flat pan made from 16 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 36" Penta style stainless steel fire ring burner with .065" wall thickness
- Innovative raised hub design - reduces unwanted water
- Uniform & full flame form edge-to-edge
- Lower profile design requires less media
- 16 gauge stainless control valve box
- Flame sensing automatic gas shutoff
- Remote control, wall switch or electronic wall timer operation
- 400,000 total BTU output
- State of the art HWI hot wire ignition system available in 24 volt or 120 volt
- Constructed of 304 stainless
- Optional vinyl covers to protect from debris and weather
- Optional lava rock to disperse the gas creating a realistic flame (Requires 150 Lbs)
- Optional decorative glass media (Requires 185 Lbs)
- Optional outdoor fire pit log sets
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Why Our Fire Pits Are Better Than Most
Gas Fire Pit Controls Explained
What To Know When Building A Fire Pit Enclosure
Fire Pit Clearances