36" electronic ignition linear outdoor gas fire pit with trough style V-Shape burner pan that reduces the amount of media required and helps with media retention. The burner pan comes with a 1.3" lip all the way around and provides support for the custom surround allowing the burner to be recessed.
Offered with a optional standard on/off remote control or variable flame height hi/lo remote control. The on/off remote simply turns the fire on and off and the variable flame height hi/lo remote will turn the fire on/off and allow you to adjust the flame height from the remote. Variable flame height models also come with Bluetooth technology integrated into system for added convenience of smartphone fire pit control. If you do not want a remote we offer a standard wired wall switch or an outdoor electronic timer.
Comes standard with out patented T-Style fire pit burner with staggered burner ports for a better flame pattern and a more significant flame presence with a raised center hub above burner to reduce risk of water in valve or gas line. One of the best things about our fire rings is that we precision drill the holes in the burner and the competition punches their holes creating an inconsistent flame. The T-Style burner design also requires less fuel to deliver the same flame height versus other fire rings resulting in lower cost to operate.
- 36" long trough style linear burner pan made from spun 16 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 36" T-style stainless steel fire ring burner with .065" wall thickness
- Uniform & full flame form edge-to-edge
- Lower profile design requires less media
- 16 gauge stainless control valve box
- Flame sensing automatic gas shutoff
- Remote control, wall switch or electronic wall timer operation
- Variable flame height remote control models come with smartphone fire pit control with Bluetooth technology integrated into system
- 75,000 total BTU output
- State of the art HWI hot wire ignition system available in 24 volt or 120 volt
- Constructed of 304 stainless
- Optional stainless steel covers to protect from debris and weather
- Optional lava rock to disperse the gas creating a realistic flame (Requires 25 Lbs)
- Optional decorative glass media (Requires 15 Lbs)
- Optional Birch Wood Log Set
- Optional flexible Gas Supply Connector
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Made in the USA
Why Our Fire Pits Are Better Than Most
Gas Fire Pit Controls Explained
What To Know When Building A Fire Pit Enclosure
Fire Pit Clearances
If using one of our variable flame height fire pits, download the HPC Fire App for you Apple or Android Smart Phone and control via Bluetooth.