This large 42" diameter outdoor gas fire pit insert that can be used in most commercial and residential landscape applications. With it's 400K BTU high capacity 36" fire ring burner you will have a fire that will get the neighbors attention. Comes fully assembled ready to insert into custom non-combustible enclosure or concrete surround. Operating is made simple with a remote control or hard wired wall switch that will turn the fire on and off. Available for natural or propane gas for any application. If you need help sizing your pit have any other questions contact us.
Offered with a optional standard on/off remote control that turns the fire pit on and off. If you do not want a remote we offer a standard wired wall switch or an outdoor electronic timer.
Comes standard with our patented Penta style fire ring burner with staggered burner ports for a better flame pattern and a more significant flame presence with a raised center hub above burner to reduce risk of water in valve or gas line. One of the best things about our fire rings is that we precision drill the holes in the burner and the competition punches their holes creating an inconsistent flame. The Penta Burner design also requires less fuel to deliver the same flame height versus other fire rings resulting in lower cost to operate. It's designed to deliver a more robust campfire effect with a very tall centered flame. This is accomplished by utilizing holes drilled at the 3, 9, and 12 o'clock positions of the stainless steel tubing for a broader flame.
- 30 inch maximum center flame height
- 42" diameter flat pan made from 16 gauge 304 stainless steel
- 36" Penta style stainless steel fire ring burner with .065" wall thickness
- Innovative raised hub design - reduces unwanted water
- Uniform & full flame form edge-to-edge
- Lower profile design requires less media
- 16 gauge stainless control valve box
- Flame sensing automatic gas shutoff
- Remote control, wall switch or electronic wall timer operation
- 400,000 total BTU output
- State of the art HWI hot wire ignition system available in 24 volt or 120 volt
- Constructed of 304 stainless
- Optional vinyl and aluminum covers to protect from debris and weather
- Optional lava rock to disperse the gas creating a realistic flame (Requires 100 Lbs)
- Optional decorative glass media (Requires 150 Lbs)
- Optional outdoor fire pit log sets
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
Why Our Fire Pits Are Better Than Most
Gas Fire Pit Controls Explained
What To Know When Building A Fire Pit Enclosure
Fire Pit Clearances