The BF-10 produce an inviting atmospheric warmth quickly and efficiently with convection heat from the blue flame burner. The BF-10 is equipped with a hydraulic thermostat with a constant 10,000 Btu input for continuous temperature control. Also meets code for bedroom use.
Here is how the thermostat works:
The gas control has an input of 10,000 Btu/HR. The hydraulic thermostat bulb is located at the casing assembly bottom.
Note: When the hydraulic thermostat bulb is "satisfied" the main burner flame will shut "off " with the pilot flame remaining "on ".
The LO and HI setting has temperature range of approximately 55°F to 90°F , respectively. This is the temperature at the hydraulic thermostat bulb not the room temperature. The owner is advised to determine the particular heat setting that is desired for comfort, as heating requirements are different for every owner.
- 99.9 Percent Efficient
- 10K BTU Blue Flame Burner
- Auto Shut-off Safety Control
- Hydraulic Thermostatic Control
- Matchless Piezo Igniter
- Available for Propane or Natural Gas
- No Electricity Required For Heat
- Mounts on Wall or Floor with optional floor stand
- Optional Automatic Thermostat Controlled Blower
- White Exterior Color
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Made in USA