The Bromic Tungsten 500 series is powered by 5 radiant infrared bricks and burns cost efficient. Heats up to 200 square feet approximately and suitable for outdoor use but my be protected from water.
- Attractive black finish
- Universal mounting bracket
- Bi-directional easy-pivot arm 25° rotation each side.
- Electronic ignition one or multiple units can be switched on and off simultaneously from a single remote-located switch.
- Automatic re-ignition should the gas heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control turns the heater off immediately.
- Higher levels of wind resistance. Tungsten units are wind resistant to 8 mph.
- Easy Pivot Arm bracket allows for direction of heat to be adjusted providing greater versatility and heat coverage.
- Can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted
- Can be run on LPG or Natural Gas
- Tungsten 500 Series (43,000 BTU)