The Bromic Platinum 500 outdoor infrared gas heater can heat up to 200 square feet and can be used in commercial or residential applications. Must be installed under cover so that it does not get wet.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Higher levels of wind resistance. Platinum units are wind resistant to 11mph.
- Electronic ignition. Can be wired into C-Bus and smart system controls
- Automatic Re-Ignition – In the instance of the unit blowing out, it will attempt to reignite.
- Use of a ceramic medium creates the most even levels of heat dispersion.
- Can be run on LPG or Natural Gas
- 500 Series (39,800 BTU)
- Can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted
- Easy Pivot Arm bracket allows for direction of heat to be adjusted providing greater versatility and heat coverage
PERFORMANCE AND THE LOOKS TO MATCH
The brushed stainless steel and ceramic medium makes Platinum Smart-Heat Gas suitable for the most exclusive commercial or outdoor home environments.
By protecting the tiles behind its translucent ceramic medium, effective heat is guaranteed in winds of up to 18km/h.
HEAT AN ENTIRE VENUE VIA ONE SWITCH
One or multiple gas heating units can be switched on and off simultaneously from a single remote-located switch.
- Electronic ignition at the touch of a button
- Wind resistant burners protected behind translucent ceramic medium
- Even and comfortable heat distribution