The Vulcan II is a medium size handcrafted all cooper wall mount gas lamp made in the USA by Legendary Lighting. Offered in match lit or electronic ignition open flame burner models for convenience and savings.
- 27" High x 10-3/4" Wide x 10-3/4" Deep
- Constructed from 20 oz. copper, with heavier reinforcements on frame and chimney.
- Features strong, double-strength glass.
- Made for use with either natural gas or propane gas.
- Natural gas lantern uses 3,451 BTUs per hour.
- Propane gas lantern uses 2,800 BTUs per hour.
- Includes top scroll wall bracket for mounting, as seen in photo.
- Shown with optional top scroll bracket, sold separately.
- Includes shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Standard lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Lantern with electronic ignition allows the lantern to be operated with the flip of a switch.
- CSA certified to comply with ANSI Standard Z21.42 for indoor and outdoor use.
- Indoor lanterns require electronic ignition option or automatic shutoff valve.
- Copper will naturally patina with time, creating a weathered look.
- Made in the USA.
- Allow 4-6 weeks lead time.
Electronic Ignition Installation Tips