The Apollo III is a handcrafted all cooper gas lamp made in the USA by Legendary Lighting. Offered in match lit or electronic ignition open flame burner models for convenience and savings.
- 29" High x 24" Wide x 21.5" Deep
- Constructed from 32 oz. copper.
- Features strong, double-strength glass.
- Made for use with either natural gas or propane gas.
- Natural gas lantern uses 4,854 BTUs per hour.
- Propane gas lantern uses 4,854 BTUs per hour.
- Includes post bracket for mounting. (Does Not Include Post)
- Includes shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Standard lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Lantern with electronic ignition allows the lantern to be operated with the flip of a switch.
- CSA certified to comply with ANSI Standard Z21.42 for indoor and outdoor use.
- Indoor lanterns require electronic ignition option or automatic shutoff valve.
- Copper will naturally patina with time, creating a weathered look.
- Made in the USA.
- Allow 4-6 weeks lead time.
Electronic Ignition Installation Tips