The Atlas II is our most popular style handcrafted cooper gas lamp that's made in the USA by Legendary Lighting. Offered in match lit or electronic ignition open flame burner models for convenience and savings.
- Atlas II Post Mount Gas Lantern
- 24" L x 14" W x 14" D (Allow additional space for mounting bracket.)
- Constructed from 20 oz. copper, with heavier reinforcements on frame and chimney.
- Features strong, double-strength glass.
- Made for use with either natural gas or propane gas.
- Natural gas lantern uses 3,451 BTUs per hour.
- Propane gas lantern uses 2,800 BTUs per hour.
- Includes post bracket for mounting. (Does Not Include Post)
- Includes shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Standard lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Lantern with electronic ignition allows the lantern to be operated with the flip of a switch.
- CSA certified to comply with ANSI Standard Z21.42 for indoor and outdoor use.
- Indoor lanterns require electronic ignition option or automatic shutoff valve
- Comes with copper top, as shown in photo.
- Copper will naturally patina with time, creating a weathered look.
- Made in the USA.
- Allow 4 - 6 weeks lead time.
Electronic Ignition Installation Tips