The Blaze Grill 25 inch 3 burner built-in model bring quality and an affordable price together. The over all appearance is very desirable as with most stainless grills but the Blaze packs a punch with their solid construction under the hood. This grill compares to some of the top end brands at less the half the price.
- 3 commercial quality 304 stainless steel tube burners
- 14,000 BTU of cooking power per burner, for a total of 42,000 BTU
- Optional high heat infrared sear burner (replaces one main burner)
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- 558 square inches of total cooking space
- Total Cooking Area 22 7/8" X 18 1/4"
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
- Cutout Dimensions 23 1/4" Wide X 21 1/4" Deep X 8 1/2" High (see install manual for details)
Blaze Grills Video Overview & Grilling Test
Blaze Grills Warranty Effective 03/15/2016
Lifetime warranty for cooking grids, grill body, main burners, control valves, warming rack, flame tamers and heat-zone separators – Covers defects in manufacturing and workmanship against rust-through. 1 year for all other parts. Appliances must be registered within 30 days of purchase to validate this warranty.