The 35 inch built-in Sikes Cooker is set up with a total of 426 square cooking inches and powered by one 42,000 BTU burner. This Sikes built-in grill uses both indirect heat and direct heat, leaving the outdoor chef with no limit to what they can do on the grill. From cooking the perfect steak to grilling a delicious rack of baby-back ribs to steaming seafood and vegetables or even baking, the Sikes Cooker can do it all.
This versatility is achieved by splitting the cooking area of the grill into two separate, but interconnected surfaces. The left side of the grill which contains the burner is the direct heat side. Use this side to sear steaks, burgers or anything that needs a direct flame under it. And with the patented catalyst system, you can cook with direct heat without worrying about flame-ups. The right side of the cooking area is used for indirect heating. It's this method of cooking that allows for the best flavor and ease of use. No longer are you required to stand by watching your food and constantly turning it to make sure that it doesn't burn or dry out.
- 426 Total Square Cooking Inches
- 301 Sq Inches Of Cooking Area On The Indirect Side
- 125 Sq Inches Of Cooking Area On The Direct Side
- 42K Total BTU
- Grill Body Constructed Of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heavy Stainless Steel Hinges, Cooking Grates, Catalyzer & Smoking Pan
- Large Temperature Gauge
- Available In Propane Or Natural Gas
- Propane Regulator & Hose For LP Models
- Lifetime Warranty On All Aluminum & Stainless Steel Parts
- 5 Year Warranty On Burner