The bedroom approved 10,000 BTU Boulevard SL linear ventless gas fireplace is offers versatile installation with three different options. Surface mounted on any wall. Partially recessed in a 2X4 framed wall that can be finished with stone or tile around the fireplace. Fully recessed in a 2X6 framed wall with the option to apply tile or stone over the perimeter of the fireplace.
- Electronic Ignition
- Battery Powered Backup (operates during power outages)
- On-Off Wall Switch with 10-ft Extension Wire
- Fine Mesh Barrier Safety Screen
- Optional On/Off Or Thermostat Remote Control
- Optional Decorative Fronts & Narrow Trim Kit
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Maintains A Comfortable Temperature For Rooms Up To 417 Square Feet
- Concealed Gas Control Valve
- Viewing Area: 28-1/2" Wide X 11-3/4" High
- 10,000 BTU (Bedroom Approved)
- Partially Recessed Framing Dimensions: 30-3/4" Wide X 18" High X 3-1/2" Deep *
- Fully Recessed Framing Dimensions: 30-3/4" Wide X 29-1/2" High X 5-1/2" Deep *
*See Install Manual For Full Details
|Boulevard SL Decorative Front Options
Mitered Front For Surface-Mount & Partially-Recessed
Narrow Trim Kit For Fully-Recessed Installation
The mitered decorative front includes the required fireplace wrap when surface mounting or partially recessing into a wall.
|Boulevard SL Installation Options (Side View)
Wall Surface Mounted
Partially Recessed In 2X4 Wall
Fully Recessed In 2X6 Wall
Wall Surface-Mount Installation
The Boulevard SL can be hung like framed art on any wall – including brick, stone, or conventional drywall – and finished with a decorative front. Surface-Mount installation requires a Mitered Decorative Front and a Fireplace Wrap.
Partially Recessed Installation
In a 2 x 4 framed wall, the Boulevard SL can install, partially in the wall and finish with one of two fronts. Partially recessed installation requires a Mitered Decorative Front and installing the included non-combustible material above fireplace.
At just 5-1/2" inches deep the Boulevard SL is the first vent-free fireplace that can install fully in a 2X6 stud-framed wall. Add tile right up to the rectangular opening to create a stunningly beautiful, amazingly efficient clean-face fireplace. The optional narrow trim kit finishes the opening and adjusts for different depths of tile or stone. Recessed installation requires installing the included noncombustible material above and to the sides of the fireplace and tile or stone to the fireplace opening. The optional narrow trim kit hides tile edges, and adjusts from 1/2 to 1 inch.