Enjoy the realistic logs and dancing flames from two rooms at the same time. The Marquis II See Thru direct vent gas fireplace by Majestic offers a large 39" wide X 35" high viewing area on both sides of the fireplace through Clear-View ceramic glass and comes standard with accent lighting and ember bed illumination. Also standard is the RC400 IntelliFire Touch touchscreen full function hand held remote control that features a large LCD screen and simple navigation for easy operation. Feel confident knowing alerts and notifications will appear when needed. The RC400 acts as a thermostat and can be used as a remote or docked on the wall. With two firebrick styles to choose from and three front trim color finishes the Marquis fireplace is the perfect addition to any room where warmth and ambiance are required.
- RC400 IntelliFire Touch touchscreen remote (on/off, ﬂame height adjustment, lights adjustment, thermostat mode)
- ClearView ceramic glass – stunning, non-reﬂective glass: viewing area of 2730 square inches (both sides)
- Decorative fronts – clean style in three finishes (charcoal, pewter or bronze)
- Accent lighting with ember bed illumination
- 9 realistic ceramic fiber split logs
- Optional Heat-Zone distribution system (see below)
- Top venting only with DVP series 5" x 8" direct vent pipe
- Fits chases with 30" depth
- Two styles of interior firebrick to choose from (one required)
- Unit comes set up for use with Natural Gas - Conversion kit required for Propane Gas
- Natural gas BTU rating 57,500 Max - 43,000 Low
- Propane gas BTU rating 52,000 Max - 39,500 Low
- Fireplace thermal efficiency up to 69.3%
- Framing dimensions 60-1/4" Wide X 46-1/2" High X 30" Deep
- Glass viewing dimensions 39-7/16" X 35-1/8"
- UL Listed UL307B
Click Here To View Vent Pipe
|Interior Firebrick Choices
Tavern Brown Fire Brick
Cottage Red Fire Brick
|Decorative Front Finishes
Required Decorative Fronts Come In 3 Different Finishes. Includes Front For Both Sides Of Fireplace.
|Heat Zone Technology
Draw heat from your fireplace to another room in your home, up to 20 feet away. When a Heat-Zone kit is run continuously, it can redirect up to 25% of the heat to another area, also reducing wall temperatures above the fireplace. Two Heat-Zones run continuously will redirect up to 50% of the total heat output.