Heat-N-Glo Cerona 36, great architectural minds throughout history have favored the beauty and style that an arch design lends to a structure. Now, this unit brings a new true arch design to gas fireplaces with the Cerona direct vent gas fireplace. Opening a new avenue to tie the fireplace into the design of the home, the Cerona leverages patented FireBrick technology to form a seamless ceramic firebox in a compelling and tall arch shape that closely mimics a masonry hearth. In addition to its unique design, the Cerona has the highest efficiency of any Heat & Glo gas fireplace. It is ideal for homeowners seeking ample heat, but does not want to sacrifice style. The Cerona's robust heat output can adjust downward by 30 percent making the unit flexible for times when ambiance is more important than heat generation.
Click Here To View Vent Pipe
- Delivers a high level of heat, with the capacity to heat large areas of the home.
- Has the highest efficiency rating of any Heat & Glo gas fireplace.
- Patented FireBrick material creates a true arched firebox, crafted with cantilevered corners to look just like a masonry hearth.
- 71% AFUE efficiency rating.
- Multiple mantels, fronts, surrounds and finishes supply a range of looks from bold to elegant.
- IntelliSwitch300 wall control provides simple, convenient, touch-of-a-button operation of all fireplace features.
- Energy-saving IntelliFire ignition system.
- Patented Mystifire burner.
- Fan comes standard.
- Largest arched viewing area viewable on a 36" fireplace.
- Optional Heat-Zone and Heat Duct heat management systems can direct excess heat out of the fireplace room.
- 25,000 - 37,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG).
- Healthy Hearth sealed combustion chamber maintains indoor air quality.