The 24" X 12" rectangular fire ring includes everything you will need to put together a match lit gas fire pit.
This is why our fire pits are better then others. The burner holes are drilled instead of punched and are much more accurate and don't leave debris inside the tube that can cause a whistle. Our welding is machine done so parts go together more accurately and the welds are much neater. The gas transfer tubes that go from the hub to the rings are slanted upward toward the hub so water does not collect and run down into the valve if the installation has one. The gas transfer tube/hub construction is better; more gas gets to the rings so our flames are larger.
Ring Kit Features:
- 18" max center flame height
- 24" X 12" Rectangular 304 stainless steel fire ring with .065" wall thickness
- Stainless gas pipe & connection fittings
- Adjustable key style gas valve
- Optional lava rock to disperse the gas creating a realistic flame (Requires 50 Lbs)
- Optional decorative glass media (Requires 65 Lbs)
- Optional outdoor fire pit log sets
- 1/2" Female inlet raised center hub design to shed water
- Up To 150,000 BTU output
- Can be used with propane or natural gas
What To Know When Building A Fire Pit Enclosure