The rugged, reliable powerhouse of the Breckwell pellet stove line is the SP1000 Big E. This simple, straightforward pellet stove delivers top performance year after year, and is still an excellent value. At the heart of the Big E’s output is a series of 13 heat exchange tubes that efficiently capture heat from the firebox to provide a comforting blanket of warmth to your home.
- 140lb Pellet Hopper Capacity *
- Heating Capacity: Up To 2,000 Square Feet
- Heating Square Footage: 2,200 Square Feet
- BTU range: 8,200 to 55,000
- Optional Wired Wall Thermostat
- EPA status: Exempt
- Burn Time: 140 hours
- Emissions: 2.19 grams per hour
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- Pyroceramic Glass
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Recommended Hearth Pad Size: 30" W x 32" D
- Stove Dimensions: Width 25-3/4" X Height 32-5/8" X Depth: 23-7/8"
- Flue Size: 3" or 4" Type L-Vent
- Flue Location: Rear
- Certification: ASTM E 1509 | EPA Exempt | UL 1482
- Mobile Home Approved
- Washington State Approved
- Clearance to Combustibles: Back wall to Stove - 1"; Sidewall to Stove- 12"; Back wall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust)- 3"; Sidewall to Flue (Vertical Exhaust) - 3"; Wall to Stove (Angled Installation) - 1"; Wall to Flue (Angled Installation) - 3"; Front Hearth Clearance - 6"
*This can vary widely depending on pellet size, length and diameter
|Firebox / Firepot
|Cabinets and Trim
|All Electrical Components (Blower, Auger/Agitator Motor, PC Board, Switches)