MHP Gas Grill Features
MHP gas grills offer unique features for the absolute finest quality and unmatched cooking performance.
- Thicker, solid cast aluminum grill head with an exclusive Kozy Coat high-temp powder-paint finish for lasting beauty and durability. New Sta-Kool stainless steel handle that swivel when you lift.
- Models WNK and TJK have a spacious 196 square inch stainless steel swing-away warming rack. The JNR Series has a 126 square inch drop-in warming rack.
- Heavy-weight 5/16-inch 2-piece rust-free stainless steel rod cooking grids are extremely durable, easy to clean and are standard on JNR, WNK and TJK Series. The exclusive Sear Magic premium aluminum cooking system is available as a free upgrade to all models.
- Exclusive self-cleaning Flavor Master long lasting porcelain briquettes provides food a cleaner, fresher and better barbeque flavor. Unlike metal flavor plates/bars the Flavor Master briquettes will not rust. The rock grate is made of heavy duty steel rod with a fused-on rust resistant porcelain finish for longer life.
- Exclusive patented "H" type stainless steel dual burner for longer life. Burner gas ports are uniform in size and shape, providing uniform flame on each port, uniform heat over the whole cooking surface plus built-in gas control baffles for more efficient use of fuel and the entire venturi is made of stainless steel and has a built-in spider guard.