Shipping made simple! At Fine's Gas we offer Free Shipping on any combined total order of more than $249.00 OR any item marked with a Free Shipping icon, regardless of price. Free Shipping only applies to orders shipped inside the continental USA.
All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. Lift gate services or in home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for it. We will make full effort to ship in-stock orders within 24 hours of placing the order. Cut-off time for Express or expedited shipping is 12:30PM (EST). In-stock orders placed after 12:30PM (EST) will be processed the next business day.
We use UPS, FedEx & USPS for smaller items, and larger items go motor freight. All shipping charges include handling. We reserve the right to choose which freight lines carries your shipment. We do not, however, control the shipping companies (freight, UPS, FedEx or USPS). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we cannot change shipping addresses, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day, and we can only approximate delivery times. Basically we only know what they tell us from that point on. We wish we had more direct control over shipments, but that is not how shipping companies work.
There are no state taxes unless you are a resident of Georgia. Georgia taxes are calculated at a rate of 7 percent. The tax is on the total cost of the order not including shipping. Total cost includes the price times the number of products. If you are tax exempt then you must call us as we are unable to handle this process on line at this time.
An item can be returned if it has not been used for a standard 10% restocking fee and must be returned within 15 days of sale date. To return a product you must call and get a return authorization number. An item is considered not used as long as it has not been removed from its original packing or installed. NO returns are allowed on electrical parts. On returns, the customer will incur all shipping charges to return the item. When an item shipped to the customer for free and returned for a refund the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges that were paid to ship the product to the customer. If an order is cancelled after it has been shipped, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping to turn the product around and come back to us. This is not to say that we are closed minded to working things out. You are our valued customers and we want you to be satisfied with your purchases as well as return to shop again. However, there is a need to state a clear policy up front to avoid misunderstandings.
Fine's Gas Company Info:
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. We use 128-bit certificate encryption. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible. As for personal information, we will not give any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you. We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that. Your credit card statement will show www.FinesGas.com being the place of purchase. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 1-877-615-1151.
Item Info and Pricing:
Fine's Gas reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. As a result, prices on our website may not be accurate. If an item is ordered from our web site before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, Fine's Gas will not refund the difference to the customer. We do our best to make sure all of our products have the correct specifications but sometimes we do make mistakes so make sure you read the install manual before you purchase. Ventless gas logs, heaters and fireplaces are not allowed in California or Massachusetts, as well as other areas of the US. Before purchasing and installing in your home, you'll want to double-check that your region and building codes allows them.
If upon inspection of a shipment, the product itself is visibly damaged, Call us while the driver is still there! Please open the package upon receipt, before the driver leaves if possible, and inspect for damages. If you discover damage upon opening the box, call us right away! This way, we have proof that the item was damaged by the shipping company and not by the customer. Doing this will expedite receipt of a replacement product on your end, and reimbursement from the shipping company on our end. If you live in a large metropolitan area, difficulty in shipping may increase shipping prices. We will notify you before any additional charges are made if this is the case. If you do not inspect your shipment for damages right away, we cannot be held responsible for the damages later.
Procedure for Receiving a Freight Shipment
- Count the pieces received against the driver's delivery receipt. Count packages or cartons, not pallets or skids. If over or short, note it on both your copy and the freight company copy of the delivery receipt.
- Note also any obvious damage at the time of delivery (i.e. box corners crushed, tears, rips, marks, etc.)
- Be specific - identify or describe the missing/damaged items).
- Before you sign the bill - no matter if the box looks good or not you need to write "May have concealed damage". If you do not write this disclaimer on the bill, you are responsible for any damage not noted at time of delivery. If there is visible damage of the carton or packaging, you need to open the package and inspect further before signing the delivery receipt. If you suspect internal damage, open immediately! If the driver or agent does not want to allow this, sign the bill "received subject to further inspection". Conduct this further inspection at once and if concealed damage is discovered, it must be reported to the carrier or us within 5 days from delivery date.
- Have driver sign also noting any shortage or damage.
- Notify us as soon as possible regarding any damage/shortage so that we may assist you with investigating and/or filing a claim.
- Keep any damaged goods and their packaging materials for later inspection.
- Even if no damaged is suspected, open the carton within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection.
Our in-stock orders will probably take about 3 to 7 business days to reach a customer. Any custom orders will take approximately 4-6 weeks. We ship to continental U.S. locations only.
If you have not found your product on line there is a good chance that we still can service you. Just phone or email us to see if we have what you are looking for. This will help us expand the on-line database but most importantly help us serve you directly.