Gas Grill Recipes Page 3
BBQ Pork Tenderloins:
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp ginger
Heat barbeque to Medium. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Grill for about 10 minutes on each side, basting generously. Cook until internal temperature reaches 180º F.
Pork Chops Marinade:
- 4 Pork Chops, 1" thick
- Ingredients for the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup Plum Jam
- 2 tbsp Grain Mustard
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Pinch of Each: Minced Ginger, Chopped Rosemary, Minced Garlic, Tabasco, Salt & Pepper
- Marinate the chops for 2-3 hours prior to grilling, in the plum/mustard mixture. It's a good idea to keep a bit of your marinade separate for basting your meat later on the grill; but remember, if the marinade has already touched the raw meat, you cannot reuse it later on!
- Grill on medium-high until the pork juices run clear and there is no pink color left in the meat, approximately 10-12 minutes. (It is essential to cook pork completely!)
- In the last couple of minutes in the cooking process, re-baste the pork with the bit of marinade you put aside at the beginning, or make a little bit more of the mixture separately to use right away.
- Take off the grill when cooked through and place on clean platter; never put cooked meat back onto the same platter that was used to marinade or store raw meat.
- 3 x pork tenderloins, sliver skin removed
- 8 x skewers of bamboo, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of freshly ground pepper
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 16 x pearl onions
- Cut tenderloin across the grain into 1 inch cubes and place them into a plastic bag. Add rosemary, lemon, pepper and olive oil. Place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer pork alternating with pearl onions and finishing with the pork on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Oil the grill and place the skewers on the barbecue. Grill until charred on the outside and perfectly cooked on the inside - about 12 minutes, turning the skewers ever 2 minutes.