- Atlas I Wall Mount Gas Lantern
- 21" L x 12" W x 12" D
- Constructed from 16 oz. copper, with heavier reinforcements on frame and chimney.
- Features strong, double-strength glass.
- Made for use with either natural gas or propane gas.
- Natural gas lantern uses 3,451 BTUs per hour.
- Propane gas lantern uses 2,800 BTUs per hour.
- Includes wall bracket for mounting.
- Includes shut-off valve located at the base of the burner.
- Standard lantern is designed to burn continuously.
- Lantern with electronic ignition allows the lantern to be operated with the flip of a switch.
- CSA certified to comply with ANSI Standard Z21.42 for indoor and outdoor use.
- Indoor lanterns require electronic ignition option or automatic shutoff valve
- Copper will naturally patina with time, creating a weathered look.
- Made in the USA.
- Allow 4-6 weeks lead time.
- Category: Wall Mount Gas Lights
- Model: AS1-W
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufactured by: Legendary Lighting
- Available from: Fine's Hearth & Patio