The Holland Grill Company pioneered in-direct cooking and many manufactures tried to copy it with similar designs but if you want an original you will want to have this barbecue. Over a decade ago in a welding shop in North Carolina, Brad Holland changed grilling forever. As with all barbecues, Brad struggled with the problem of flare-up and how to keep food from catching fire. After twelve years of hard work and extensive testing Brad solved the problem. Enthusiasts and professional caterers have been enjoying the "System" in backyards, on patios, in campgrounds and tailgate parties since 1988. The "System" is a patented, ingenious system of heat control guards and a drip pan that prevent flare-ups. Simply close the lid and cook by time. Flare-ups have been virtually eliminated. The Holland Grill Company pioneered in-direct cooking and many manufactures tried to copy it with similar designs but if you want an original you will want to have this barbecue.
- The Holland Grill works like an oven because of the indirect heat you will...List Price: $1,399.00... more info
- Features: Grill temperature thermometer in the lid Towel bar Stainless...List Price: $1,099.00... more info
- The Companion grill by Holland is great for patios, RV use, tailgates,...List Price: $355.00... more info
- Our full length Canvas Deluxe Grill Cover will shield your grill from the...List Price: $87.00... more info
- Grill masters have debated the merits of sear cooking your steak at a high...List Price: $319.00... more info